Featuring 10 plus local cidermakers, at least 30 varieties of local and regional ciders and schedule of guest ciders provided to us from cidermakers around the country. Summer Cider Day offers the experienced cider enthusiast as well as the newly cider curious a chance to sample a complete range of cider styles and flavors. Come enjoy a weekend in Port Townsend as you talk with your local cidermakers, taste local cheeses, enjoy a bit of live music and celebrate the fermented apple in its many fine forms.
Ticket prices are $25, 20$ for NWCA members. Event ticket price includes admission for one, 10 taste tickets, and a keepsake Northwest Cider Association glass. Additional taste tickets will be available for purchase.
Summer Cider Day Details
- 10+ Northwest Cidermakers
- 30+ Different Cider Varieties & Styles
- Tickets include 10 tastes and a souvenir Summer Cider Day stemmed glass.
- Additional taste tickets available for purchase.
- Most event ciders can be purchased at our Cider Shop. Guest ciders will be excluded from sales.
- Convenient Parking
- Child Friendly
- Non-Alcoholic options available.
- Live music throughout the day